Who should attend?
Leaders and subject matters experts
The programme is accredited by the Africa Board for Coaching, Consulting and Coaching Psychology (ABCCCP) and is aligned to ICF standards.
At least a reading ability of English, Note that you will be required to apply the skills and report back on your experience.
Preferably within your area of expertise
By the end of the programme, participants should, amongst other things, be able to understand learn:
• The Foundation principles of Mentoring
• Skills required for fierce mentoring conversations (Practical component)
• A simple but effective Mentoring Meta-Model to start using immediately
• Other Practical considerations in Mentoring
• How does mentoring differ from Coaching
• How mentoring adults differ from mentoring children